Rhinoplasty is a nasal surgery that can solve many cosmetic and functional problems related to your nose. Nose surgery enhances facial harmony by improving the appearance and proportion of your nose, or correct a breathing problem caused by structural defects associate with the nose.
Our surgeons also have experience correcting poor results obtained following nose surgery from another practice. Many men and women considering revision rhinoplasty in Spain choose our practice to take advantage of our surgeons’ skill.
Nose surgery is one of the cosmetic procedures that can most greatly improve your overall appearance. Nose shapes and patient desires vary greatly. Advice about nasal surgery should be individualized to the particular patient’s needs.
Rhinoplasty surgery can change:
- Nose size in relation to facial balance
- Nose width at the bridge or in the size and position of the nostrils
- Nose profile with visible humps or depressions on the bridge
- Nasal tip that is enlarged or bulbous, drooping, upturned or hooked
- Nostrils that are large, wide, or upturned
- Nasal asymmetry
Rinomodeling is becoming increasingly popular when:
- Small adjustments rather than major cosmetic procedures.
- Cases that have already been done rhinoplasty and need improvement or refinement
Surgery and aesthetic medicine continue its unstoppable advance towards less invasive techniques that do not alter too much the lives of patients. One of the most interesting is the rinomodeling, ideal to change the appearance of the nose in a very short time and with little discomfort. No hospitalization is required for the procedure, it doesn’t leave scars, no side effects and very natural results.
During your rhinoplasty recovery, a splint and/or packing will likely be placed inside your nose and a splint or bandages placed on the outside to support and protect the new structures during initial healing. Your recovery process will be closely followed up by your physician and his team, who have years of experience in this kind of surgeries. Following your surgeon’s advice before and after surgery will help minimize the risk of complications. Our surgeons and their patient coordinators will review all of the possible complications with you before your procedure.
You will be given specific instructions that may include:
- How to care for the surgical site
- Medications to apply or take orally to aid healing and reduce the potential for infection
- Specific concerns to look for at the surgical site or in your general health
- When to follow up with your plastic surgeon.
Combined Procedures with Rhinoplasty
For every patient, we do a complete medical analysis and discuss treatment options, both surgical and nonsurgical, to best meet your expectations. Together, you and your assigned physician, will choose a medical plan combined with your preferred touristic options. Depending on the treatment your physician will advise which touristic plans must be avoided,
Many of our patients combine their rhinoplasty procedure with other facial and/or body sculpting procedures. Rejuvenation procedures typically performed in conjunction with a rhinoplasty include: